Service Level Agreement
- Our team is available from 2 PM EST to 5 AM EST
- We strive to provide a response as soon as possible. But we may take a maximum of 2 business days.
- Target Availability. Quen will use commercially reasonable efforts to make each Service available with an uptime of 99.5% of each calendar month ("Target Availability").
- Exclusions. The calculation of uptime will not include unavailability to the extent due to: (a) use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in this Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of Quen's reasonable control; (c) Customer's equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; (d) third party systems, acts or omissions; or (e) Scheduled Maintenance or reasonable emergency maintenance.
- Scheduled Maintenance. "Scheduled Maintenance" means Quen's scheduled routine maintenance of the Services for which Quen notifies Customer at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance. Scheduled Maintenance will not exceed eight (8) hours per month. Quen typically performs Scheduled Maintenance once per month.
- Remedy for Failure to Meet Target Availability. If there is a verified failure of a Service to meet Target Availability in two (2) consecutive months, then Customer may terminate the applicable Subscription Term by sending written notice of termination within thirty (30) days after the end of the second such month, in which case Quen will refund to Customer any fees Customer has pre-paid for use of such Service for the terminated portion of the applicable Subscription Term. This termination and refund right is Customer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Quen's sole and exclusive liability, for Quen failure to meet the Target Availability.
- Response Time for Tickets and Inquires. Quen takes a maximum of 2 business day to get a response back from the support team, to any concerns and questions.